Reviews for "Pedrito Never Sleeps"

Heh,
Reminds me of Robot Chicken.

Good stuff.

People that give you low ratings for this because it reminds them of Robot Chicken are ignorant.
I've done stopmotion work before and know how long it takes to get fluid/natural movement out of the pieces you're working with so bravo on that sir.

4/5 simply because the humor wasn't all there for me.

Loved the amputee man and wereraffe.
Fucking Wereraffes man... they're taking to many of us.

funymony responds:

Gotta look out for those Wereaffe STD's. Chances are you may have it and not even know it!

I'm glad you enjoyed it though. Thank you!
Stop motion is really fun and rewarding! I look forward to doing more.

This was great. But if I had to pick, it would be the third one that was the best. But then again, I do like 'the doctors' way of getting around to be quite hilarious! Kinda reminds me of my old Luke Skywalker action figure who had his legs chewed off and I would have him roll about the same way. Made me crack-up hysterically back when I was kid, and still makes the kid in me laugh the same again!

Mucho Thanks!

5/5!

funymony responds:

Haha, you're welcome dude!

I feel like your amputated Skywalker toy is probably on his way to becoming just like his father.

Thank YOU for the review!

some of us wonder if you taken this from robot chicken... because this would belong in that category

funymony responds:

You're aware that there are other stop-motion cartoons out there besides Robot Chicken, right?
You should check out ACTION LEAGUE NOW, A TOWN CALLED PANIC, MADTV CLOPS, and RAGING RUDOLPH .

Enjoy!

I love everything about it. reasons: everything.