Reviews for "Pedrito Never Sleeps"

It's like watching an skit on Robot Chicken or something. Also I hope the kids found it as amusing.

funymony responds:

They LOVED the Chewbacca part. They didn't expect it to go so smoothly.

LMAO, this is pure geniusity

what.... the... hell......

robot chicken? robot chicken. you could work in the making of robot chicken. this stuff's weird like something coming straight out of japan, and it's that darn good.

funymony responds:

Oh man, Robot Chicken. I'm sure those guys animate 24 frames per second. I don't know if I'd be able to handle it! Although I wouldn't mind the job. Animating is fun!

Okay, that was a very strange cartoon. Unfortunately, I don't think it's a good one. It doesn't help that I was just in a forum about the saddest comics you had ever seen, one of which was about parental incest. Anyway, I guess I admire this for being different. I just wish it had more of a point. I had no idea what the giraffe had to do with anything.

I don't know if there was supposed to be some ethnic joke about the character's name. Was it something about his father? What did Chewbacca have to do with anything? I guess in terms of surrealness, you need something with more going on. I just don't like it.

funymony responds:

Aww man, that's terrible!
Well hopefully seeing multiple crappy silly cartoons has liften you up since then.
I once read the Walking Dead in one go within 8 hours. I was completely depressed the next day.
So depressed, I bought myself a bunch of pizza to get over it.

I'm also greatful that you didn't give it 0 stars because there was SOME effort put into it.
Pedrito was a spontaneous name I gave the little boy character when I animated my other short "Furby Murder Mansion" I'm also hispanic and Pedrito was the name of a friend I had in Mexico.

I found Chewbacca at the thrift store for a dollar and thought he'd be great for stop motion because of his heavy feet and pose-able arms.

I hope you have a good one! Thanks for the review!