Reviews for "Space Pizza Defense"

Epic game ( i am in first on high scores!) , but i have a question: Pleeeeeease tell me how to win the medal: Gross Topings.

YukonW responds:

Thanks for the review! Congrats on holding the leaderboard! Check ur inbox for how to unlock the medal!

In all honesty, kind of meh. The gameplay is simple, but boring. The concept is cute, but gets annoying after a few minutes of playing. There's really no skill required, but there's also no payoff. The game simply gets harder and harder until it's impossible to keep up with it, prompting a loss. All in all, I'm not sure how good of a game this is.

YukonW responds:

The game is suppose to be a simple arcade game, nothing more, nothing less. It was designed to be a quick game you can pick up and play for a while. If you go to an arcade and play Pac-man or Donkey Kong, chances are your going to lose, and that's because the games are designed like that. There is no pay-off when playing games at an arcade, you even end up losing your precious quarters! And for the difficulty, in pac-man, when you beat a level, all that changes is a small speed-up for the ghosts, and every 5 stages a small change to the playing field. In Donkey Kong, yes there is 3 stages, but after you beat the first 3, the levels repeat but get somewhat harder. Those games are famous because of how easy and fun they are to pick-up and play! Overall, arcade game tend to be the same thing over and over but somewhat harder. So chances are you don't like arcade games, so just don't play them!

Crazy. But a fun little time waster.

YukonW responds:

Haha, I was actually shooting for crazy! Thanks for the review!

The game is good and creative but you need to turn off the difficulty a bit off.

YukonW responds:

Thanks for the review, most of the game is about fast reaction skills, so expect some quickly timed deflects! :P

Fun game! Reminds me of DX Ball for some odd reason.

YukonW responds:

Thanks for the review, and I know what you mean. It has that feeling of a breakout-like game but it's also completely different... It's weird...