Reviews for "World of Turtle"

good jobs friends

jacklehamster responds:

Good, but could have an improvement on graphics. Plus, that music gets annoying after a while. Perhaps a mute button?

Also, we should have a "reset/restart" button if we get stuck on a level. I don't want to make myself fall off the stage every time I make a mistake.

jacklehamster responds:

I'm looking to collaborate with an artist to improve the graphics for my next project.
There is a mute button, at the home page BTW.
Also, you can restart by clicking Help > Restart. But yeah, I always find myself just jumping into the water when i wanna restart ;-P

it was NOT fun at all!!!

jacklehamster responds:

Yep, it's fun for some, not for others unfortunately. Some even got angry at some levels ;-P