For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "World of Turtle"

The puzzles on this game even stumped me, 2 stars immediately for that. However, the music, graphics, and the ability to not quickly restart, (I know, jumping in water,) makes this kind of a nightmare to play. If you could make a few updates, a mute button, I know a few people have suggested that, and maybe less secret achievements, then the game would be great. Also, some of the achievements get buggy, like the "collect 50 of:" achievements, so I'm hoping for an update! :)

It's definitely difficult and retro, very challenging and sometimes mind boggling.. 4.5 only because you didn't add a retry/restart hotkey. besides that everything looks good...

nice game, but you really should've made the End appear by default. It's annoying having to go to the menu for each level and click help OR to solve a level twice. You could just make a hotkey for "help", or just make the end appear from the start. "Push H for help" It's kinda like you're trying to punish the player for not-knowing where the exit should be & that just reduces the funfactor and makes the game into a chore.

Ditto with the restartkey... "push R to restart" or something quick & easy. When its faster to just kill yourself than to use the menu, that should've been a redflag to add a quicker method.

Good, good game. Reminds me son Sega Genesis old games :D

jacklehamster responds:

The word Sega does bring back some good old memories...

this game kinda sucks

jacklehamster responds:

It does suck the life out of me, because I'm so addicted I can't stop playing it! ;-D