Reviews for "TAAoF (Demo v.1.0)"

the game has potential i like the art and controls. Also the second level is really nice and the boss battle was very challenging.

Thank you ;).

THIS GAME IS THE MOST HAMAIZIN THING IN EXISTENCE. I'm not that awesome guy frees btw....ehm.

love dis so much

First of all the art is nice. But the controls are down right terrible. Anyone that says otherwise is saying it as a joke. Jumping to the right while moving can be frustrating. Sometimes it works and sometimes it won't. And only being allowed to shoot while ducking? That's idiotic, especially for the boss fight. Which is almost impossible as is. And something that tells the controls would be nice. Unless I missed something.

But the game itself is pretty good though.

omaromeir responds:

The jumping to the right issue may be something on your end. The other issues are noted, thank you ;).

This is a really addicting game, in classic SMB style. The fact that the main character, along with the foes and the level designs are completely different is nice, while it still maintains the original platformer feeling from the SMB franchise. Only thing I was a bit annoyed at is the fact that jumping on the goomba-like critters actually kills you. Why not let them be stompable like the originals? It's a good game though, keep it going!

-cd-

omaromeir responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback :).