Reviews for "Decay of Men"

This game was amazing, I am puzzled as to why it doesn't have a higher rating. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it thoroughly and I would play the sequel if and when it comes out :)

The tip windows block enemies and gameplay options such as selling or upgrades from your sight and at the end of each wave there is no way to zoom out if you had any level of zoom other than "Cover" so you can watch the whole sector and collect the stones, upgrades or equipment.

Super amazing!

Decent game, but either the compatibility with my pc or general control scheme make this seemingly impossible to play. Keys seem to stay active longer then they are pressed (by several seconds, often as a "stuck" type of feel) and aiming does the exact same, making tiny aim adjustments into veering all the way across the entire screen. I can tell there is quality and effort put into this, so I'm going to limit how much my impossible play experience affects scoring.

3/5, 7/10