Reviews for "Decay of Men"

Okay, this is one of the worst Pyrozen games I've played.The concept is interesting to say the least but it isn't executed that well.The graphics, as always, are top-notch and the sound isn't bad.However, the action is boring.Enemies would spawn randomly, some guys might attack you, some not.And there isn't that many people on screen.Rather than an action-packed shootout it turns out into a "hidden object" with some shooter elements.Some enemies would start running around randomly, which is good but then stop completely out in the open.A guy would even ignore me after I shot him 6 times.There was one or two places, where I would be forced to duck for a longer time but overall the action feels like a chore.Enemy aiming takes too long, so does your reload.Now, I'm not a fan of "realism" , nor modern retail FPS games but it's taking TOO long to insert 2 bullets in a shotgun.Speaking of shotguns...the sawed-off shotty is practically useless.You need to upgrade it in order for the gun to become OP but the cash is better off used for something else.The camera zoom after a mission is annoying.Some of the enemies would die inches under me and I would not be able to pick up items because of the damn camera constantly zooming.The materials you get are used for nothing exept trading with civilians.Selling them isn't a good idea because they are too cheap and a civilian with some kind of ore to sell is a rare thing to see.The easiest way to change this is to make certain materials a requirement for upgrading stuff.On the other hand it was nice that ore is hard to come by as it makes you think about what you want to spend it on but in the end of the day all I needed was ammo and that would rarely run out.

pw pow pow boom headshot pow penis shot XD love it

i like the game

I love sift heads and this just like but just not feeling it

How then can life without any WOMAN! :O Btw: Great shooter.