Reviews for "Give Up"

This was a truly exceptional game. Though the last level was quite easy, 10 or 15 of the middle levels were very challanging. I finished the game with 67 deaths and enjoyed every minute of it. Hopefully there is a part 2 in the works!

Bah, its mocking me for giving up on floor 15, so many fucking turrents and almost no time to breath. I SHALL BEAT THIS GAME.

I actully beat this on my second try, Hey Xertiv. I beat ya score with 8:00:00 Exactly and with only 9 deaths overall.

WOO

Took me 1 hour and 759 deaths BUT I WON!

Awesome game btw

Reminds me of track mania

Fantastic and difficult game, gets funner the farther into the game you can go. :D