Reviews for "Give Up"

Great game. I gave up a few times and regretted it for months!! Finally beat it. Level 39 is an absolute devil of a level. The difficulty curve is up and down but other than that it's great!

Very good rage game! Even though it is quite buggy and glitchy sometimes, it's still enjoyable and the intense music in the background just keeps you going!
Very good! I'll sure take a look at the sequel :^)

And remember... NEVER GIVE UP!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very fun game! I love rage games like this. Although I do feel some of the hitboxes for the traps were wonky...especially the lasers. Great game overall! 8/10

What the fuck, I was in Level 34 and it suddenly gave up on its own! Keep your stupid sunflower and your stupid game. Booooo....