Reviews for "Monster Next Door"

Nice,
This was pretty good!!!!!!!!!
The animation was superb, the storyline was good, and the ending was just right.
I'm just glad it didn't have any horrible twists of irony.

The choppy anumation made this unworthy of finishing. It seems like a huge oversight for any animation. No matter how well everything else is, this is something that needs to be polished otherwise you might as well have never released it at all.

Judging from everyone else's comments, it seems to be great video, and what I did get to see was fantastically animated and voiced. But as I said, if you aren't willing to polish it, why bother?

Wow, I'm really glad I gave this a shot.
I usually don't care for 3d type animations as much, but you added your own flair to it, which made it amazing.
The story, characters, and most importantly the message were all top notch, much respect!
I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your future endeavors.

Some of the Animations felt a little choppy... Just here and there, and I don't think there was any regular blinking... Which felt really wierd after a while. I really liked the 2D animation in the nightmare scenes and especially when he trips, etc. I've barely seen any 3D Animation on Newgrounds, so that itself is quite an accomplish! Just fix up those 3D animations, get some bllnking and some more tones where needed along with some shadows and this would be even better!

Or I'll eat your face alive HAHAHAHAHAUHAUhehehe............ jk