Reviews for "Vatican Quest"

Meh, I failed. Speaking of the game itself and its mechanics, it's all very simplistic and minimalist. One task only, a couple of obstacles to avoid, that's it. I expected a bit more of depth, maybe by adding more goals to the formula or simply making the game a bit more varied in content. It was probably intended as a satire (as I like to think it was), but the product itself leaves much to desire in mediocrity. On the good side, graphics are enjoyable and the sound design is quite fitting, though repetitive in the long term.

Kenney responds:

True, but due to time constraints I couldn't add more features. Glad you still liked it though!

I'm not even Catholic (I'm atheist), but I think this is taking the joke a little too far. In good conscience, I can't give you a good score for this. You get the 1 star only because everything else about the game is solid.

Kenney responds:

Alright, you're entitled to your opinion. I think it's cool you gave 1 star for the game itself, thanks!

Nice game! It was engaging and gradually more difficult as more anchors and cameramen show up. Fun concept!

Thanks, good to hear!

Being disrespectful and making a joke are two different things. I'd wish that this wasn't such a one sided joke and the you weren't so inconsiderate to other people. This whole game shows that you could care less about a certain group of individuals and you'd rather be offensive and enjoy yourself then considerate and modest. I didn't review out of anger either. Since the only fun you truly gain from this game comes from the joke, by looking at how single minded the joke is just makes this not worth playing. I'm sorry for being harsh but this game was really uncalled for.

Kenney responds:

I think most Christians are smart enough to know this game isn't about them or their religion but in fact those who are in charge of said religion.

And even then, I do indeed not care if you're offended or not.

xD haha, funny game