Reviews for "Vatican Quest"

Pretty great game! Just wish there were more maps and obstacles.

Kenney responds:

Yep, due to time constrains I didn't get a chance to add more to the game.

Hahahaha.

Hah.

Hilarious! Simple controls, easy to play, and fun! Just wish there were more maps, and honestly I don't get what the attack button is for.

Kenney responds:

Thanks! You can attack the media to get rid of them, you have to hit 'em twice though.

I lolled hard, only ignorant biggots can hate this game for it's contents, hypocrites.. btw I'm catholic and i don't feel minimally offended by this, i'm more offended being part of a comunity doomed by it's own stupidity and lack of common sense by thinking that the pope is chosen by god ecc ecc..
wake up ffs.

Kenney responds:

Exactly, while creating this game I knew that overall some Catholics might be offended by it (I really don't care) but that most would get the satire and know that this isn't a game about them or their religion.

5 stars to offset those that get upset at their poor, innocent, religion that never hurt anyone (inquisition, crusades, witch hunts etc). Didn't the recently abdicated pope write a set of instructions about how to cover pedophilia incidents during the sixties, but can't legally be held accounted for it now? Maybe people should be upset about that instead.

Thanks for your message!