Reviews for "Vatican Quest"

From a gameplay perspective, it would've been nice to have more levels and abilities, but seeing earlier responses to reviews, I can see that there wasn't much time. It isn't a bad game at all; I'd love to see an upgraded version of it soon, personally.

From a moral perspective, I now have another reason why I'm getting that lakeside estate right by the Lake of Fire in Hell. Its actually pretty cozy; the view is amazing.

Kenney responds:

Hah, well see you there! :)

don't get the point of giving the game bad ratings?
is it blaspheme or just a little siko truth out there.

The game itself is okay, doesnt really need effort to get played but the idea is good.
keep up the work.

Thanks!

... We're going to hell, aren't we? *resigned face*

Kenney responds:

Only if you believe there is something like a hell, so no, I'm not going anywhere.

I liked the message. I mean, i don't believe all popes and chatolics in the leadership of the church are that way. But i liked it anyway.

But it's not funny, and the game is boring like hell.
2.5 for the effort. The music is good at least.

Kenney responds:

Boring like hell? I see what you did there.

I love how you can knock down the trees and wreck your Papamobil. That was super fun. I found it to be pretty annoying that when hitting enemies, they don't get pushed back. It felt like there wasn't really much impact on them.

Kenney responds:

Yep, was quite happy how those details worked out. Hm, you're right on the impact - should work on that in the future. Thanks for your review.