Reviews for "Tactical Assassin: Mobile"

Fairly challenging, for example the final mission, bridge, took me a while to figure out, but overall a good game.

simonhason responds:

Thank you! And Metal Gear Solid is my absolute favorite game. Did you notice the Alaska mission is designed to look like Shadow Moses from metal gear solid on the PS ;)

I don't know why but this game makes me want to play Company of heroes 2 :D Great game !

I believe you should make a pc based version of this game and not only that add a more balanced variety of missions, these were mostly sniper missions with two pistol missions and 1 carbine mission.
Otherwise I found this game to be an amazing work.

simonhason responds:

Once the App has been out for a few weeks I will put the entire game for free online :) Thank you for playing

Nice game, but it seems to me like the mouse and the crosshair arent aligned, which makes it feel like something is wrong and I cant go further to the left or right. Like i coundt even hit the training target on the far right.

simonhason responds:

You are supposed to zoom Out / zoom back in on a new area - it is part of the mechanic because the backgrounds are too big for mouse controls, your mouse will go outside of the game area before you can see more of the map (remember, this is designed for mobiles and that problem doesn't exist)

Thanks for the review!

awesome game i wish you would make this a plain flash game though and i got stuck on lvl 8 so i give 4 stars great game though