Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 4"

A fantastic game indeed. The only downside is i finally kicked the saved games getting erased on my computer problem, and have a party up to level 27 on kongragate !!! Now i gotta start all over AGAIN...........but i will because this game rocks that much. Let me tell you how good of a game you have here. I bought the new tomb raider game and finished it in about 10 hours. It was pretty good. I've played YOUR game for over 20 hours in total and friggn love it! You made a better game then a whole professional team of programers with millions of dollars at their disposal.

Congrats. You deserve every bit of it.

I love this game and its series xD though the premium part makes me sad ( i would support and buy it immediately if i could, but i can't) ALSO TO PEOPLE WHO HAS THEIR SAVES DELETED: if you read the top when your saving, if you delete your browsing history, it could delete your saves as well. if not, well ..., there's also instructions on how to keep your backup there.

Love this game so much probably one of the best and most fun RPG's I've come across combines that classic FF style of fighting with the music as well which I enjoy so much, I could spend hours playing this game and enjoying myself so job well done and defiantly a huge fan of your other games and works so keep up the great job

SuperSayin-Gotanks

Lance is back YES! Man I love his character and looks. I always make him my MVP. Pretty much he's the man. He saved my ass so many times with using snipe and high accuracy and evade food. Seriously I beat 3 black dragons only with him and the Preatorian too. And that ''nazi costume'' with the cross badge, epic. Also the game is way more funnier if you make him the party leader, he is so funny dense on the whole situation hahaha XD Just his face when you walk around the world with him as leader! Priceless! Fuck, for Lance im full homo.

One of the most enjoyable experiences i've had in a long time. It would be perfect if you could release it for iOS / Android or Mobiles in general. Please, do it! i'd buy it, even if it's completely free here, i'd buy it on my iPhone.