Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 4"

Hello

Definitely the best so far, does buying the extra stuff on Kongregate also end up on here or just there? Might be buying the Steam version as well.....

In any case I love it and I look forward to the fifth one. :) (I know I've been rough before but I DO love this RPG series, think you could delete my other reviews so I can do it anew?)

Balanced and fun, this is surely one of the best flash RPGs out there.

It sucks that this isn't the updated version with content such as the Wooly Mammooth miniboss though.

Thanks a lot, I was going to go to church today, now I have to stay home and play with this.

Presenting:lance the nazi matt the shield whit life natalie the waifu of all and anna the girl whitout boyfriend

EPIC BATTLE FANTASI IV