Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 4"

Great game,too bad its $12 where as Epic Battle Fantasy 3 is free on steam,but I guess this exists XD.I've also tried out bullet heaven on kongreate,and im kinda bad at bullet hells XD

good game

I love the game it's very addicting. The music is nice and the animations all run smoothly. The only problem I had was figuring out where everything was but other than that it's a great game.

the game is great but is not updated, 2 bosses are missing and there are enemies that are not even in the game so I give 3.5 stars

This is one of the few games I get the urge to just play again and again. I love just about everything about it. Can't wait for 5