Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 4"

This is one of the few games I get the urge to just play again and again. I love just about everything about it. Can't wait for 5

I played for a while and from what i've seen, it's OK.
Having the menu in the bottom is kinda awkward. Plus sometimes the screen has to much sometimes
But otherwise, this is good

Haven't played this game in forever, but I still absolutely love everything about it! Love seeing heart and effort being put into games that reflect how far someone has come along their way!

I genuinely enjoy this game. I know I'm a bit late to the punch so to speak. Personally I feel like it would have been better if ALL the characters could be in battle at once, which would have really helped on some bosses but that's just my opinion. Also leveling up skills was a bit of a hassle, so that killed it a bit for me. And having so many things locked away behind a stupid boulder or whatever, eh, it doesn't bug me all that much. But oh well. One thing I would like to know though, is what song is that on the Power Metal skill? I'd really like to know.

matt-likes-swords responds:

The song's listed in the credits under additional music!

I always rated this one 5 stars, It's the best of best games and I hate to see Materak15 saying its so bad.. People, Rate it 'Useless.' because it is possible to do the final boss, but as newgrounds quotes, 'Ass kissers dont help anybody.' therefore seeing as how I'm voting his thing useless. And if hes gonna be angry about this game, Why did he vote 4.5 stars? It confuses me to think about that.