Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 4"

I genuinely enjoy this game. I know I'm a bit late to the punch so to speak. Personally I feel like it would have been better if ALL the characters could be in battle at once, which would have really helped on some bosses but that's just my opinion. Also leveling up skills was a bit of a hassle, so that killed it a bit for me. And having so many things locked away behind a stupid boulder or whatever, eh, it doesn't bug me all that much. But oh well. One thing I would like to know though, is what song is that on the Power Metal skill? I'd really like to know.

matt-likes-swords responds:

The song's listed in the credits under additional music!

I always rated this one 5 stars, It's the best of best games and I hate to see Materak15 saying its so bad.. People, Rate it 'Useless.' because it is possible to do the final boss, but as newgrounds quotes, 'Ass kissers dont help anybody.' therefore seeing as how I'm voting his thing useless. And if hes gonna be angry about this game, Why did he vote 4.5 stars? It confuses me to think about that.

f*ck this piece of sh*t game i was on the 5th wave of the last boss and i got raped...amazing game though, ive played through it many times, but ive never been able to beat the final boss. If ive been able to play this game again and again this many times(without getting bored) then youre doing something right. My only problem with the game is the waste chemical plant. that area seems a little dragged out, but it really isnt a big deal. hope to see more soon

Hello

Definitely the best so far, does buying the extra stuff on Kongregate also end up on here or just there? Might be buying the Steam version as well.....

In any case I love it and I look forward to the fifth one. :) (I know I've been rough before but I DO love this RPG series, think you could delete my other reviews so I can do it anew?)