Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 4"

Now this my boy, is an RPG. i really loved this next installment in the series, really nostalgic.
You also instantly got a point for the music, quirky humor and lovable characters(The totems :3).
Loved everything about this game and anybody who is into Final fantasy and/or old-school RPG's should check this game out.
Love

twinArmageddon<3

Love the game as usual, but for some reason, I can't save anymore, autosave isn't working too, plus sometimes when moving from one area to another I get a black screen, so I have to quit, and can't save either, so this made me lose an hour of gameplay :(

This is simply addicting.
The moment I started playing, my hands are glued to the pc, I couldn't stop playing.
5 stars for the effort you placed in making this game. It's just simply brilliant.

my only comment I think is that there should be a more elaborate tutorial than this (for those who only played EBF4, like me) cause I am kinda lost in a lot of things and only learn them in the later part of the gaem

This game is HUGE! It took me around 20 hours to reach the last boss and find most items while playing on hard. It's also fun and challenging, which came as no surprise. Nice work!
VERY MINOR AND PETTY COMPLAINTS:
The music isn't as good. I mean it's still great, but it didn't blow my mind like the music in EBF3 did.
EBF3 gave an explanation as to why everyone starts off low level. This game doesn't.
There are like five tentacle rape jokes. Haha yes I get it already.

VERY ADDICTING!!
Found a bug tho... its the poison jellyfish, he only uses poison but is still affected by poison by 80% against him, thats not right... i think