Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 4"

Another amazing game, You can tell how much effort was put into this. I thought EBF3 was perfect but this game improved on it.

Such a wonderful RPG, I'm addicted.

Killed Glitch boss in 1 turn in normal with lvl28 party
I used Chainsaw Sword for Matt, Chainsaw Gun for Lance and staff with best Mag Atk for Natz
Have Natz use Star Shower to get rid of the lvl 0 glitches, then Matt use maxed Cleaver Limit Break and Lance use maxed Unload on the boss
I was lucky to have Triple Chainsaw proc once at the beginning and Chainsaw proc twice during Matt's and Lance's attacks to do just enough damage and kill the boss before he can even do anything :D

how do you attack there is no instructions for mouse or keyboard and when i go to battle, i can't do anything other that check stats on the players.

True to its name, this game is EPIC! Reminds me of Mardek.

I like EBF. Whis is my favourite game now.