Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 4"

Another great game from Matt. Though I will admit, though I can't put my finger on why, I do find EBF3 more fun but, this is still a great game. The best version is the steam version. All the features of the normal one but with offline play. Great game excellent balance, never at one point did I really feel like that I was under power but, I did feel at times over power but not horrorably over power. It was more so evident near the end. I did like how after you beat the game you get to choose what you bring over in newgame+, like lvl, items, ect. So if you want to you can have full power equipment and skills but be lvl 1.

These game series are probably the best game on the whole Newgrounds. I simply enjoy playing it. Art and story are just amazing. I love it.

Can't wait for 5th part xx

great game huge improvements on the combat system and visuals,
can't wait for the sequel :D

I play this via the Puffin flash web browser app and it never fucking saves my progress. Ive literally had to start over everytime i come back to this game because when i press continue, there is no save file even though i save files in-game. This is fucking retarded.

matt-likes-swords responds:

You're retarded. Change your browser settings to not delete your saves.

Nah, just the best RPG game...