Reviews for "Xtrullor - Sphero (loop)"

Had this playing for about 15 minutes before I realised it was looping.
Loved every damn second of it.

One of the best drops ive ever heared in songs. The part before the drop is ok.. i like it but i didnt loved it :P In my opinion if you had finished this it would have become very amazing. Because you end it too soon and you know..its a pity :P. But yeah this deserves 5 stars indeed!

Kill if every single intrument is not layered with white noise dman it xD

Dang! First Rukkus didn't finish his WIP of Drumstep, now this. You could've done great with this track. Granted, the beginning part is not as good as the drop, but this was shaping up to be one of your best ones for 2015. What happened?

I was listening to some quiet classical music before listening to this, so when I heard the first note, I kinda jumped out of my seat. :P
I like it for an unfinished piece. It would be good for when I want to chill dance and listen to some hard music.
The ending seemed fine. Ended as suddenly as it began, and it even faded a little.