Reviews for "Xtrullor - Sphero (loop)"

Epic! Can I finish it?

One of the best drops ive ever heared in songs. The part before the drop is ok.. i like it but i didnt loved it :P In my opinion if you had finished this it would have become very amazing. Because you end it too soon and you know..its a pity :P. But yeah this deserves 5 stars indeed!

Reminds me of aerostep...

This is intensely overrated

I was listening to some quiet classical music before listening to this, so when I heard the first note, I kinda jumped out of my seat. :P
I like it for an unfinished piece. It would be good for when I want to chill dance and listen to some hard music.
The ending seemed fine. Ended as suddenly as it began, and it even faded a little.