For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls"

Skullgirls ftw!!. Its good to see you supporting it Zone, any chance you gonna do another skullgirls hentai flash?

Advertise like shameless whores! But really guys great video, you managed to make a tribute that wasn't blatantly sucking up to skullgirls. Don't worry though, at over $200,000 donated...they'll have plenty of money to make a new character and still keep on milking the fanbase. Kickstarter! The only place where you can pay for something that doesn't even exist yet!

Lolzy

i love skull girls, it has a blazblue sort of feel to it. I also love you guys, keep up the work.

I tried this game out on Steam last week. It was totally worth making this video. Heres to zone and the team at Skullgirls!