Reviews for "ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls"

On a content patch video from totalbisciut he discuss the skull girl fundraiser as well and he does a full step by step presentation of the bugdet needed to create this character and I can assure you all that 200k isnt to much for a dlc char on a game checkout the vid yourself instead of thinking you know the economics of game development.
On a side note I think its great that zone wants to help theese guys make a great game better also as always voice acting animation and so on is top notch keep up the good work guys and girls

Ya know Zone, I admire your drive to help these guys, especially since they really need it. Even if society disapproves of you, you got my support. Not being a kiss-ass, just stating the facts and my own little two cents. Keep up the good work Zone.

Oddly enough, I did learn about Skull girls through zone sama, and I became an instant fan. Unfortunately, I've never had a chance to buyp the game. I'm just a little too lazy to get money online.

But regardless. I find if very odd to spend the time to do an animation (for free) to "advertise" a single game. Regardless of the animation levels and style. It seems irregular for an "organization" like you which seems to hold some level of professionalism to try support a single game.

Keep up the good stuff. Just be a little more indifferent when comes to suggesting games and such. You did push Skullgirls a little much.

As a fan of SkullGirls, which i consider one of the most underappreciated games of our generation, I can't thank you enough for going out of your way to help give an indie dev like Reverge a voice! SkullGirls is a great example of how creative and unique ideas are often ignored in favor of mainstream,triple-a,money-making titles with infinite budgets.I hope the Indiegogo campaign continues to be a success and that this gane finally attains the recognition in deserves!

As much as I love Skullgirls, $200,000 is one of the hugest fucking scams I've ever seen in my life. It's an either bigger scam than Anita Sarkeesian's Trope videos.
Seriously, $200k just to make ONE fucking character? And the staff gets a cut of $48k per character? Fuck that.