Reviews for "Oddball: Barrels"

A watched plot never barrels.

Kreid responds:

A barrel barrel barrel barrel

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Awesome animation! The quality and expression from the characters is awesome, as well as the voice acting.

You really need to work on giving more spacial clues to the audience. Basically I have little idea where the characters and barrels are in relation to each other, except when they're on the screen at the same time. An establishing or wide shot early on showing all of the characters and major props are would fix this issue.

You also jumped the 180-rule/line of action which caused some confusion. Early on the barrels are shown on the left side of the scenes and the characters are looking at them (so I assume they are on the right side). But in the last shot the characters appear to be on the left side of the road.

Other than that the effects, voices, animation, and art are all top notch! Just need to work on spacial continuity.

Kreid responds:

Oh god I know, this video has been on the side for a long time, and I only learned about the 180 rule part way through it, and didn't think to look back over it with the rule in mind. Thanks for the helpful pointers!

Don't get me wrong, I love your animation very very much and I highly anticipate this episode... but... overused music is overused

Kreid responds:

Aye, I know, sorry about that

Nice animation, great sound, sadly, not that funny and a predictable "story".