Reviews for "Oddball: Barrels"

I love this cuz well its true! Even if nothing interesting apens it will at least change... Sonner or later its gonna decompost or move, becose why would it be there if there would be no reason of its presence?It whas like a barrel of fireworks whit instant combustion! Awsome, hilarius, well ploted and perfectly executed. Its a simple rule that exist real life. If you pay attention to the surrounding you migth be able to see something unique and actualy notice it!

Its the unexpected twist that makes all this magic apends :D I could go on about these things for hours, but im just gonna resume it by saying : Your work is awsome and the series is realy well made. Can't wait to see the next one!

Damn barrels.

wtf tern arond!

Nice use of old time cartoon referencing. You could always tell when something was about to be used when it didn't blend into the background. Tom and Jerry was one my personal favorites that used this style when I was younger.

she needs a boyfriend who would always argue with antique when he has an idea you know like a angel and devil conscience and she would be irritated with them