Reviews for "Opinion is FACT"

It was okay. I loved the animation, but the plot was a little nonsensical. The slurring was a bit off-putting. And compared to your other work, it just wasn't as quality, even though it might have been a little longer.

This is the best one yet :)
I just loved how well the voices worked with the animation.
Great job, i really hope to see more of these :D

I really like the voice acting in your animations; no seriousness and it's fluffy. I think you should make a longer animation! Like the Rainbow Dash one. Also, "She smells like... ~Poopoo~" Loved it.

one time my aunt had a chihuaua and he pretty much shed fur all over her BLACK LEATHER COUCH. It didn't bother me or my aunt at all, but for my mom, who had pet allergies, it was a living nightmare. Eventually, my mom stopped coming over to her house, and I ended up taking the bus and the subway just to reach her place. Sheesh.
Little trip down memory lane aside, I think this was really cute, with the way you guys were talking; it's just the way I see couples talking to each other, crazy as that sounds.

Good