Reviews for "Splitman 2"

I liked it. I liked it a lot actually, enough so that I played the original immediately after beating this one. You've definitely made some improvements over the original. I look forward to the next installment.

Cool game. 30 was the most difficult but I beat it!

This game reminded me of Legion but a bit more forgiving. I almost raged on several levels, most involving the sliding bodies but nothing a little persistence couldn't fix. Great music, awesome level design, some minor bugs that dampened the playing experience but all in all, a nice way to greet the day. My only real gripe is with the medal issue but that should be fixed soon I suppose. Make another!

Awesome idea. Great work!

Great concept, and a great game overall. The levels were challenging, but not so challenging that they became all too aggravating. Despite the complexity of mirrored characters and forcefields, the controls were always clear and simple, and using them just right was the real challenge, not learning how to use them. The keycards were an extra ladder in the game playability, and the bonus levels a lotta fun. I'm glad they were actually easier than the ones before the first ending, it felt like they were just... fun. :) Looking forward to the seuqle!

-cd-