Reviews for "Avant-Garde"

This game is amazeballs! I spent the last hour obsessively playing and I was so visibly excited that my girlfriend came and sat next to me so we could play together. This is a brilliant idea and it's very well implemented for an alpha version. A few things that could be improved are the trajectory you follow as an artist through the game: Rather than always ending up doing Bronze Mythological Realism, depending on your skills, you could become a master in Charcoal Impressionist Nudes or Expressionist Oil Paintings. Maybe some combinations of materials could work better together or not work at all. Anyway, those are some ideas. Also, this game could be a powerful educational tool about art. I am a huge fan of art but only after years and after finding out about it my own way. School did a crappy job teaching me anything about art. Games like this could change that.
Well done to the developer. Can't wait to play a more detailed version of the game.

im in 1907 this game ever ends..?

Good game, much too easy though. I was cranking out masterpieces like clockwork by the time the war came. Other than that very enjoyable and interesting game.

This is great! The music is fantastic, also the artwork - but i want a bit more things to do, because after a while it gets boring.
I also would play the full version :)

I thought this game was very unique. I had a lot of fun with this game :)