Reviews for "Avant-Garde"

I was one rich mofo when the war came made 3 masterpieces before the war hit :D, Great game bro.

an incredible game it inspires oneself to stop procrastination and actually produce something!

Excellent, and beautiful, too. There is some room to improve, but I believe you are able to do that naturally. Keep making games, and good luck!

Mnemusyne responds:

Thanks, and thanks to everyone else. The game is still under development.

@Pinballchico I almost don't want to tell you how because you'll fell stupid. All you have to do is click on the medium and buy it.

As for the game it gets repetitive quickly and the later styles don't get accepted even if they are a masterpiece. I don't know what the goal is, but I ended with tons of money and 100 stars so that's good I guess. The only problem is when you are speed learning at the academy with your unlimited money it is easy to accidentally ignore a new style when it is invented.

Good but no it sucks to have to start over every time you leave the page