Reviews for "Avant-Garde"

This game is Awesome

But there is a big problem

To paint the lowest quality painting,you need 30 money,and except the 50 money gained from your friend,you cannot win money in any other way

5 stars

Original, informative, immersive

I really wish there was a 4.75 star rating, because that's really what this game deserves. The only nitpick that I have is that you can just spam realistic nudes in oil on canvas and win the game. Sure, naked women will always be in vogue, but it would have been interesting to see different styles gain popularity, forcing you to adjust accordingly.

I also would have liked to see the "Manifesto" option mean more than it did. It was nice to come up with something that emphasized your strengths and minimized your weaknesses, but since there wasn't much interest in anything that wasn't realism, it didn't seem to be worth it.

Overall, a really well-done, creative game. I really hope you make a sequel and make it a little bit deeper.

It's good. it really is. having to manage your skills, money and time. it's fun. i just wish i could save my play file. and i wish there was kind of an ending

Found an exploit.

To everyone: Just master doing nude oil on canvas in the realism movement. It never gets old. Anytime you make a masterpiece on those settings you win 1st place. Just keep submitting those to the salon de paris, and hire nude models to get your stats up.