Reviews for "Avant-Garde"

Much like others have said. It was fun for a while.
And to sum up others suggestions as well as what I've been thinking as I played straight into the future.
Surely some form of death variables could be decided. Debt having some sort of effect on you as well, as would stress and the natural span of your life.

Possible hunt down some picture and manipulate them to fit the condition of the artwork. So an unfinished picture would display an image of a picture missing features. Or a grotesque picture would be warped version of the original image. These are something you could probably get help from the rest of the NG community on.
In addition, maybe adding in more options.
That or a sort of free drawing mode where you can paint something there and submit it. Surely coming up with something to accurately evaluate the picture and it's appeal could prove problematic, but I'm sure you could dabble around. Just another suggestion to get your mind going.

Over all though, it was nicely executed, but lacked a sense of value and a means to an end.

Mnemusyne responds:

I agree with you, there's still a lot left to do. It was my mistake not to make it clear that the game is in alpha stage and still in development. Your feedback is very valuable to improve the game, thanks!

No end, no drama, no nothing.

It was fun for a while and the idea was unique. You pulled it off well too.
I just have two requests.
If you ever update this game or anything, add more to it please. And my second request is to be told how to get more mediums and surfaces.

Interesting game. It was fun for awhile but got boring after sometime. It was at least worth trying, but I wouldn't spend too much time on it.

It was fun for a little while, but unfortunately there is no endgame.

You can just spam realism nudes and drink forever.

No i mean it.

I drank until the present. No alcohol death, nothing. :(.

I think it's an interesting idea, but it feels very unfinished. I wasn't really sure what to do after a while.