Reviews for "Notes"

the notes are not always responding when i click on them and i know it's not my computer so that may be something to fix for future games

cxsquared responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I've noticed it some. I also know the hit boxes aren't the most precise. I'll defiantly work on making it more responsive .

i don't understand this music, the game is "not bad not good"

Ok, I managed to get all the medals, but the game is not necessarily fair. And here is why:
1. As it was already stated the hitboxes are a bit weird;
2. The notes indeed are not responding sometimes;
3. Not so rarely a note is being kicked from the speaker directly outside the screen, so you have no chance to click them;
4. Also when multiple notes appear at the same time they are disappearing too fast to click them;
5. It also happens sometimes that the notes are still on the screen, while the game already decides to end the level, so again - no chance to click these notes.
Without these weaknesses the game would be really good.

The graphics are a little scribbly, but it plays decently. At some points the notes were impossible to hit as the click area is pretty small and they jump very fast. I liked it.

cxsquared responds:

Graphics aren't my strong skill lol. I'm surprised I did decent. Thank you for the feedback.

This was a fun idea for a game, but the control is... hard! When the notes are moving like that it's hard to aim in on the notes when their hit area is pretty much only on the round part. The music was ambient and smooth and the game easy to play, but I just can't get best performance! How do you do it? I clicked every single note on the first track and still didn't get it (admitted, I did right click occasionally to pause a couple of times, but that shouldn't affect the score, should it?). Apart from difficulty, great game. Keep it going!

-cd-