Reviews for "Notes"

the notes are not always responding when i click on them and i know it's not my computer so that may be something to fix for future games

cxsquared responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I've noticed it some. I also know the hit boxes aren't the most precise. I'll defiantly work on making it more responsive .

The graphics are a little scribbly, but it plays decently. At some points the notes were impossible to hit as the click area is pretty small and they jump very fast. I liked it.

cxsquared responds:

Graphics aren't my strong skill lol. I'm surprised I did decent. Thank you for the feedback.

Nice moling! I think the hit box for the notes is a bit strange and unreliable, but maybe that's just me.
I got 900+ at my first try but the game wouldn't unlock the next song. Only when I reached 1200 I got it.
Give this more graphical details, more (better?) music and it rocks.

cxsquared responds:

Ya, I could defiantly make the hit box more accurate. There was a problem in the code that I just fixed for unlocking the second level. Thank you for pointing it out. Graphics were the hardest thing for me to create so I know they could be much better. Thank you for all the feedback.

I'm sorry but this is kinda stupid. I love the music though but it seems relatively pointless.

cxsquared responds:

I'm mainly a musician so your comment makes me happy and I see your point with the game being pointless. I'm hoping to one day figure out a way to infuse a creative music making process into a game.

It's a nice game to be te first you make, I love the pixel plataform and drawings, but like a game, it can get bored easly since there's not major cience than clicking on the musical notes... maybe, you could include a part where you can create your own melodies?

cxsquared responds:

Thanks for the idea and feedback. I'm actually relatively happy with how the art come out.