For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Mount Mayhem"

Awesome piece. The concept is great, well thought out (I mean, one might argue that the chaos theory chain-of-event bit is a dead horse that's all but a bloody pulp, but I say fuck 'em) and something I wasn't exactly expecting. I was anticipating this to be a chase for the photo snagged by the wind at first, to be honest.

The voice work/audio is the only thing that cost you half a star. It could have been normalized and cleaned up a little- triply so the voice.

Keep at it :)
-CO

Brewster responds:

Thanks, yeah I tried my best to make the voice audio as clean as it could, but it was a matter of a shit mic. Next time I'd do it different for sure.

great animation, i also liked frame by frame moments. And very addicting plot, when you wait something awsome coming entirely. And ofcourse the irony at the ending!
5/5

yeah... thanks.

Really like the frame by frame there! A few of my favorite moments are when the camera pans around the climber and he's animated in a 3D like perspective with the 2D animation and when he takes off his backpack. That was quite a human movement he had there.

Brewster responds:

Thanks, that's one of my favorite parts too. Glad you like it.

Oh snap, lmao, what a random sequence of events. :) If he hadn't dropped the camera, he could've taken a picture at the end. I was kind of expecting him to pick up a cellphone or something and snap a picture of the destruction, but even without that twist, it was a fun watch. The graphics are rather simple at times, especially how the entire city is just like a box in a wide landscape of nothingness, but even without detail it was a great idea, and a lot of things depicted. Nice work!

-cd-

Brewster responds:

Thanks! I wanted to do more with the backgrounds but I started to run out of time before the end of the month, and I really wanted to get this done before that happened, so the BGs turned out pretty basic looking. Thanks for the review.

i really love this video men

glad you do