For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Mount Mayhem"

A simple and enjoyable animation. The concept although one ive seen before, was done well for what it is. The only reason I took a star off is because of the backround. It looks like you ran out of time so you made it into something plain, like a rushed overdue essay.

Brewster responds:

That was kinda the case. Thanks for the review

good job

thanks

Good animation! It's obvious that a lot of time was put into the story, and i liked the music!

Brewster responds:

Thank you, yeah I thought the music was a nice fit. Kevin MacLeod's the bomb.

Really creative sequence of events and the frame-by-frame animation was great too. Great job and congratulations on getting daily 2nd!

Thanks man!

at least he had the picture.\(o_o)/

Brewster responds:

\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/\(o_o)/