Reviews for "From Nothing"

Sorry, I didn't get the idea. But art and music were good.

This was an interesting game; it was odd, but I did find enjoyment out of it. The controls were a little slippery at times, but I got used to it. Hell, I got used to Sonic '06, as shitty as those controls were.

@Kofra The letters and the space represented the title; so in other words, this is what they spelled: "From_Nothing"

The controls are not bad, they add challenge to the game, otherwise it would be just a casual game. Great atmosphere and concept.

The game wasn't bad. Not great by any stretch of the imagination, but not bad either.

The only real problem with it were the controls, of course-- which have mentioned by just about everyone else in the reviews so far. So, there's not much I could add that hasn't already been said. They weren't so bad that the game was unplayable, but they were a bit imprecise, and I did tend to slide around when trying to keep ahead of certain platforms.

Aside from that, the game was a bit short-- which is a minor complaint, and I won't take off any additional points for it.

I'm curious. What is the meaning of all that letters and the"space"?