Reviews for "pkachu drinks a hrlm shak"

Dem n****rs be dead

that what i call a blackout ice cream shake

Okay, I have to take a star away because your Pikachu really creeped me out, sorry. I mean, throwing in the tits like that...really? And the triangle smile at the end? I guess that's part of your style, but it didn't really appeal to me...Another half-star deduction for the humor, or...lack there of. It brought a smile to my face. I like the Koffee and Cake ZuBATTER jokes, and of course, the main punchline: The Harlem "Shake". They were funny, but not hilarious. I also feel like you could have gone ahead and add in the blending of the Harlem-ians. Still an overall good production.

lol that was great keep it up. :)

and jaden2324545...... get over it you little punk.

I don't care what anyone else says - I lost my shit. This is great.

Probably the -only- thing that didn't help the animation is that everybody automatically hates on 'harlem shake' parodies, and your punchline is like, right right at the end.

THAT'S WHEN IT GETS GOOD YOU GUYS, KEEP WATCHING FOR F*CKS SAKE.