Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "simian.interface"

This game give you the illusion of be hard, but in a reduced space, one can't fail easily.

I really liked making the shapes "Dance".

I love how this manages to be really trippy without ever being frustrating. The "focus lost" pop-up brought me out of it a few times, but I guess that's my fault more than anything. Great job!

Very nice concept. Sadly it got never really challenging, which is why I'd give only 4 stars. However, you earned a bonus star with one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a long time.

Quite interesting concept, I like thoses puzzles games when you have to fit some shapes.. Unfortunately, the use of the mouse make it too easy I think... Even if you can't find by yourself, you just have to drag your mouse all over the screen , and you'ill finally find where was the spot.

The best way to make it better is to have an object than you can turn in all directions (with click&drag) to fit some shape, like the boss keys in Legend OF Zelda: Skyward Sword (the only example I've in mind xD)

Hope you've understand my english