Reviews for "Portal to Infinity"

I love this! it`s got a very homestuck feeling to it.

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you do! thanks for stopping by :)

I swear to god, if I could animate or draw even a bit, I would create the story that's playing in my mind as I hear this. Lovely.

DanJohansen responds:

That would have been an interesting thing to see for sure! Maybe one day you'll be able to if it's what you are going for, thanks for listening!

hm...it just looks like the porta is going open from the heart of machine gods,really really look like an infinited portals...good work

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks, thinking of making more music in this style some day, thanks for reviewing!

This somehow fits a final boss battle against some videogame character, maybe Pokémon as the name of this song is also the name of a spin-off Pokémon series x) I love this one because it sounds very harmonious and mixes some fast-paced parts with slower ones. It does deserve more than 3.53 stars.

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! It was a blast to make. Thinking of making something similar in the future, still feel I have a lot left I want to explore within this style of music.

As for the rating, don't worry about it, all tracks tend to get heavily downvoted just to make room for new material on this site. Especially tracks having been featured at some point get heavily downvotes before leaving the slot.

i think i reviewed this one before but for the songs like this one, did you use a music program like fl studio?

DanJohansen responds:

I am using Cubase SX as my base of operations. With a ton of different sounds.