Reviews for "Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!"

Heh, this was an interesting idea for a game! The way you can mash all keys of choices if pretty neat, and the piano music to go with it actually seems to fit in with the mashing. The animation is smooth and the controls fluent, and the concept completely unique. It feels like the stage is a bit small for evasion, bu otherwise it was a fun game! Nice work!

-cd-

Really like the idea and how you did it
Just wish you could hear the crown booing!

molkman responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. We sadly couldn't find a fitting crowd atmo for the game in that short time.

Great game, plenty of fun and a great waste if study time.
Only flaw is I'm still waiting for 2 of the achievements to pop up. I noticed the leader board didn't update when I finally broke past 5 digits, and it hasn't given me the achievement for 5k points. And I moved all the way to the back and managed to survive 20 minutes or so while Afk and didn't get the survive 2 minutes without opening the lid achievement...

So yeah, you lost 1/2 star for that.

Then another half for the fact that spamming the buttons while the volume is on, nearly makes me want to gouge o

Cool game but I don't understand how the multiple points work. I found my self calling bullshit on some hits but all in all it was a good game.

lmao great