For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!"

Officially the silliest game I've ever played, plus it's not pointless or stupid; it actually have game play, and a good one at that! This is going in the faves.

This game's amazing!

This game is absolutely fantastic! In fact, I sincerely urge the creator to look into making this an app for iOS or Android (preferably android for selfish reasons). I would definitely buy it, that is, if the price was reasonable...

As a piano enthusiast I find this AMAZING. I could see this succeeding on a touchscreen, though it really shines on a good Keyboard... :-)
Also, I've tried getting to the rightmost edge of the stage to cheat me some HighScore Swagga, but found out I can't deflect point-blank projectiles fast enough. Some tight mechanics right there! *Cesar thumbs up*

Giuseppe can't play piano, but at least he can fly off into space.

Well played, Giuseppe. Well played.