Reviews for "Dragon Ball Multiverse 2"

DUUUUDE OMG YOU'RE A BOSS.. the ending had me like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on my knees screaming at the ceiling. THIS NEEDS TO BE LEGITIMIZED !!!!!!! EPIC OVER 9 infinity !

This what Im talking about
still need to work on that animation
were to start mhmmmmmm. oh I know! the story telling here was perfect and it played out like a DBZ episode would. the caricters act exactly how they would witch im surpise and seeing in my eyes a really hard thing to do.
Those universes are the best thing alwas seeing all the diffrent events. This story can't be played in 3 or 4 parts but a long seires around 10. I know that's alote but when that happens it would be the best seires EVUR! to me it's dragon ball AF vs Dragon ball Multivers!
the voice acting is good at the most part witch was my biggest complant of the first one scence there needed to be some. It really suits and made it ty in but here's one thing tho. THE VOICE ACTER OF GOHAN NEEDS TO BE PAID OF HOW GOOD HE IS!!! well this ep made up all the build up witch gets me really exeted for the next one.
comdy is really good and really like the show witch makes it really feel like an ep.
my hopes are just getting higher and higher from here on and hope for the best of yah

Much better than the first one. I was really glad to see that you got voice actors to voice the characters. There still seemed to be some rushing with the art, but it looked really good anyway and the musics fit well. Can't wait to see the next episode.

love what you did here cant wait for the next one

Can't wait to see more :)