Reviews for "Incident:110A"

Favorite character back at it again.

"Great work, d00d!" - Pico

In my opinion this is the best incident yet! it is filled with action, you couldn't of done any better on this one! 10/10 stars

This Is Cool,I Want Madness Scene Creator Game On This

An average madness incident, Jebus feels a bit overpowered. Therefore this incident is clearly inferior to madness Inundation where Jebus was still kicking ass with his superpowers but it didn't felt too overpowered at all against the opposition. In this incident however it feels like no one but the armored mag agent even has a chance against this overpowered individual. On the other hand brutal telekinetic kills make great Madness so even overpowered Jebus is still fun. I would say that this incident while inferior to cannon Madness Combat episodes would still be worthy 5 stars because we only had one episode with Jebus as main character so this is still fresh. Also this incident is pretty long and a kill counter is nice.

But what's up with the ending? Jebus found a minigun and that's it? Very anticlimactic. I learned from comments that there is a minigun scene after credits with negative kills, some said -1 some said -6 kills. I found a youtube video with -20 kills. But why is it chopped off for newgrounds version? Must remove half star for a good but incomplete movie.