Reviews for "Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV"

It's been awhile since I saw something so good! I can't wait to see more!

Great concept, animation, music, and production. I found myself replaying the fight scene to try and identify some of the fighters in the background.

While I'm personally not a fan of RAP I found the rhymes better that most of what passes as entertainment today. The story was "canned" but it was accurate to the style you were trying to achieve. These points are minor compared to the overall effect, and I would place this against any music video on the market today. I also don't understand why people feel compelled to remove 40% of a score based on a single thing they don't like.

Anway I loved it! I'm going to try and find the music, big deal for a non-RAP follower!

Rikognition responds:

Thank you! I'm surprised no one has really commented on the crowd yet. There's a LOT in there!

Awesome like Paul Robertson animations

Holy crap that was awesome! Great song, beautiful animation style. Now I really want to play an actual game version of this, it would be bad ass.

If only I could animate like that. I'd make an entire web-series in that style.