Reviews for "ET Excursion 4"

Wow this is pretty good! I gotta see this series! Its like Invader Zim, Grim Adventures and a dash of Destroy all humans, that alien kinda reminds me of Crypto cause from what iv seen of this he can be threatening and has a mean hologram superior plus when he was all like "Mortal hack person" I couldnt help but to think of Zim.

5 Stars!

EVanimations responds:

Hmmm never played Destroy All Humans. I'll look into it!

EDIT: Wow. Crypto from Destroy All Humans has a hologram superior named Pox, and Xleek from ET Excursion has a hologram superior named Trox. It seems like the only difference between the two is the first few letters of their names, one is green, and the other has wires sticking out of his head and is voiced by Richard Horvitz.

This wouldn't be the first time I unwittingly made one of my works similar to another. *cough cough Beauty is Humanity*

I thought it was funny to an extent and it was not overly ridiculous great art

This was so good! (Except for the girl voice-she must speak lauder! )

amazing sound and art. dont get the ending, did the little alien/human thing not have the dude at gun point!

EVanimations responds:

It's a little more complicated than that X)

Time travel, remember?

Animation, sound, story and background art is good, brilliant perhaps (Above average standards of Newgrounds). Ok, now why did I give it four stars? Because it feels like the directing was missing, as if something is rushed but I can't quite make out what. Voice acting isn't bad...but it feels like there's no passion involved (Like everyone just rambled their lines to get it done). Some shots are predictable and added for effect which doesn't enhance the story in any way shape or form, it bores the audience unless it's for comedic timing. Spending hours animating something that wasn't planned in detail is a waste of time (Just my opinion) but your art is great. My apologies if I came off as harsh.