Reviews for "The Forgotten Dungeon"

Pros:

- Challenging (at first) yet not impossible
- Blowing things up is fun!
- When the game crashes, reloading the page continues at the last level rather than wipe the whole game to the beginning
Cons:
- Game crashes on me frequently, all Flash files up to date, running Windows 7 64 bit on modern hardware and plenty of ram.

- Gets boring past the first part, because it is impossible to die or lose health. Typical level: Dump 90% of points into lightning, just run past everything spamming the lightning button, kill everything on screen in one shot, win! Rinse, repeat. When I quit, I took all my armor off and noticed that my dodge was at about 1200 percent. Also at this point, my mana never decreases.

- At later levels, most armor items aren't worth picking up. Past about level 25, I couldn't be bothered to pick up armor to look at it for at least the next 50 levels. The defensive stats on the armor don't matter when I'm not getting hit anyway. I was playing with no equipment at all with the same results. For starters, I would greatly reduce the number of armor drops so that the player doesn't have to sort through 50 rusty shortswords to find the one that is worth keeping.

Simply awesome game man!
Definitely Diablo like, and a lot of fun.
The music is also very fitting and intriguing.
I'm surprised there's not more games like this here on NG's.
I hope you continue to make these gems in the near future, because I will definitely be playing them.
Keep up the great work!

Does this game end?! I can't stop playing!

Game has a lot of potential! Click detection seemed off at times (sometimes had to click a chest or enemy 2-3 times before it registered); keyboard shortcut keys had the same problem (sometimes pressing "I" opened my inventory, but usually not).

The logo and map were the biggest annoyances for me; occasionally an enemy would approach from that corner, and either a pop-up would block my view upon clicking the logo, or the monster would be protected under the map area. Could the logo be shrunk and put to the right of the menu bar?

Everything else seemed to work, though the game got a little repetitive. Maybe add a bit of storyline, or unique boss creatures (using different sprites, perhaps)?

Thanks for the submission!

this game could use some work but im pulling for it