Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "TOME Episode 06"

Nylocke!! master of badass speaking!! haha! great work! the construction of personalities and design is really the best i've seen!!

Lol i Like the comparison to .hack which to most would seem appropo the truth is .hack wasn't even original in and of itself, so yeahhhh, also 2 thumbs up good stuff.

*ahem*
Clearly there's some insperation from .hack/sign here however this doesn't mean much for I PHOENIX WRIGHTER reviewer of epicness! Grant ye pardons for thy transgressions!
*awkward silence*
Well...I tried...
Anyway good stuff, I like what I see, and so far I'm enjoying it (has anyone guessed my favorite character at this point? XD) keep it up. I can't wait to see what you've got in mind for the rest.

Great Stuff! I find it surprisingly addictive to watch! Also, its highly original, so extra props!
It's funny, when I played runescape 4 years ago I was exactly like Nylocke in everything, except not quite the same degree of narration :)

Nylocke can sing his own theme song, narrate his every move, stay in character, kick some ass, and being kind to everyone. Nylocke is one of my favorite players in the world of Tome.